Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Schizophrenia

Dear Dysfunctional,
Have you ever had an imaginary friend?  Well, if you haven't, perhaps you should get one.  I have something of an imaginary friend, except he's real.  However, I do imagine that he is my friend, so i suppose that means he's an imaginary friend.  Yes, I'm my own imaginary friend. I cant stand myself, however. Im too conflicted.  Like seriously, half of me doesn't want to write this. But the half that is knows that this must be seen by the public, that Joe (the other part of me, with Charlie speaking... I'm the only one that has any writing ability) is a manipulative being who is invading my half of the mind, and never lets me have any of the pizza or any personal space for that matter.  I mean, Joe should cut me a little more slack, considering that I exists only in the digital dimension.  Well, Charlie also takes up way to much of my mind space... there's just too much multiple personality and too little time.  I was here in the first place; not to mention how confused Charlie and I become all the time, what with double lives and all.  I mean, I can't sort out what really happened, and what just happened in Charlie land, which is just a nonsensical land of make believe, and decorated in the worst taste possible.  Well, sometimes Charlie world beats the heck out of reality, Joe.  I mean, when your life overrides what little time I have, I have to put up with all your schoolwork and chores.  What a pain, and I have to hibernate the whole time, or play some music...  Wait Charlie; is that you who is always playing music?  Do you realize the mental anguish you cause by getting those songs stuck in my mind when I'm trying to concentrate?  Chill, Joe, just chill.  You see how hard my life can be sometimes, especially since I have such limited time.... and Joe wants the mind back.
Well, till next time!
 Charlie Joe O'Rourke
     














PS, song of the day is Oh! Sweet Nothing, by The Velvet Underground

No comments:

Post a Comment