Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The First Of Many... More

Dear Dysfunctional,
You might have been wondering why I have once again fallen off the side of the earth.  Well, maybe you haven't, maybe you don't give this blog any thought at all.  Fair enough.  Well, over the past week or so, I have been in a secret government facility where I was being tested, because apparently my writing is capable of producing a reaction from comatose patients.  Upon exposure, eighty percent of those exposed experienced an alarming spike in blood pressure and in all cases extreme stimulation in the pain center of the brain was recorded.  I'm pretty sure that you'll see it all over the big medical journals in a few days; I'm having a tough time keeping all the journalists from breaking my door down as it is.  Additionally, this absence has prompted an interesting reaction, and I have found, to my dismay, that I am experiencing an artistic withdrawal. I find myself unable to fully function, due to my extreme lack of expression, and have spent inordinate amounts of time recently sleeping in public places, as well as imbibing copious servings of tea and coffee. How any of these symptoms are related to my lack of writing ability, I will never know. In any case, here I am, returned to the normality and depressing reality of the blogosphere, where one has to fight for attention and exert himself to the utmost to maintian his previous precedence. Too bad, but at least now there will be some modicum of activity on Google Plus, so, huzza for that.
Cheerio,
Giles Hawke




                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment