Thursday, March 7, 2013

Writers Block

Dear Dysfunctional,
Right now I am suffering from a severe case of writers block. My post section is about half full of half-baked ideas that i have been attempting to form today, but alas, with no success. Amid the confusion of writings pertaining to aliens and bananas, I can find little solace for my fevered mind, while fingers continue to pound out a monotonous tattoo on the keyboard in an effort to make sense of my garbled thoughts...  yet in vain do they perform their unceasing labor. Thus is the eternal sentence of the blogger; (no pun intended) to wrack his imagination for a new idea, a fresh perspective. And my alternative? To forsake forever the comfort of being able to unload from your mind the flitting concepts that lay there to rest, at the expense of what small audience I may have. For those of you who have blogged before, you know this pain... you know the shame of realizing you have exhausted your imagination, and of being forced to pretend that phase of your life, your blog, never existed. Perhaps one day that will happen to my blog, but it is not this day: this day I blog, so that the next day I can blog, and the day after that. This day I blog, so that all the other bloggers out there will stand up and blog with me! This day.... um... well... and with that, dear friends, I bid you a good night.
Happy Blogging,
Mortimer Fallsworth


PS Song of the Day, Sail, by AWOLNATION... all these songs can be found under the Song of the Day page, on the right toolbar.

1 comment:

  1. Look at the irony.. sharing about your half baked thoughts and a 'writers block' has given you an entire post! ;-)
    Keep thinking and writing.. I'm sure you'll come up with some great stuff! All the best!
    Just a quick suggestion - The font of your posts becomes a little difficult to read at times.. otherwise I love the coffee image in the background! :-)

    ReplyDelete