Sunday, March 24, 2013

Searching For Light In A Monotonous World

Dear Dysfunctional,
Its not too late, so my creativity may be at a low ebb right now.... however, I am also singing to my music, so I may not need any creative aid quite yet. Either way, we'll find out soon enough, so here goes. Right now, I am in a quest to find a blog that is truly unique. Sad to say, I have been sorely disappointed by the lack of originality in the majority of the ones I casually glance through. Look, I'm not saying that I don't genuinely enjoy a blog that outlines odd things people do, or insights on their lives, or even tech reviews. Yes, reading tech reviews and speculative articles is one of my guilty pleasures. But is it too much to ask that, out of hundreds of blogs, somebody writes something truly weird? Like a documentation of the life of a single celled organism? Perhaps a blog featuring a new mental patients story everyday? Or, for the less facetious, perhaps one which records an especially creative individuals pranks? Well, for the next few weeks, (maybe more, I don't know) I will find new blogs, and post articles on them. And I will be as frank and abrasive as my optimistic nature will allow. In other words, expect very frank and abrasive reviews. We shall soon see if there are actually people who really do want to deviate from the norm anymore, not just claim to be rebellious to keep with the trend... Oh, and before I forget, I want to thank one of my most loyal readers, an anonymous german. Yes, sir/ ma'am, I can see your daily view over here, so thanks!
Wish me luck,
Jacob Reese

PS, song of the day is Toothpaste Kisses, by the Maccabees. I just discovered them today, and they're an awesome band, so check them out, by all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment